Resources from other universities
- Biggs, J. B. (1989). Approaches to enhancement of tertiary teaching, Higher Education Research and Development 8 (1), 7–27.
- Biggs, J. B. (1999). Teaching for quality learning at university. Buckingham: SRHE and Open University Press.
- Chapple, S. (1998), "How do you foster enthusiasm and participation in tutorials particularly by international students?", in Black, B., Stanley, N. (Eds),Teaching and Learning in Changing Times, Proceedings of the 7th Annual Teaching Learning Forum, The University of Western Australia, February 1998, UWA, Perth, pp.61-5.
- Dewey, John (1933). How We Think: A Restatement of the Relation of Reflective Thinking to the Educative Process. Boston: DC Heath.
- Lublin J (1997). Conducting tutorials. Higher Education Research and Development Society of Australasia, Canberra, Australia. (Series: HERDSA green guide No. 6)
A few references are missing?
- Ramburuth P and Welch C (2005). Educating the global manager: cultural diversity and cross-cultural training in international business education. Journal of Teaching in International Business 16(3), 5-27.
- Ramsden, P., & Dodds, A. (1989). Improving teaching and courses: a guide to evaluation. Melbourne: Centre for the Study of Higher Education, University of Melbourne.
- Schon DA (1987). Educating the reflective practitioner. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass.
- Stronge, J. (2002). Qualities of effective teachers. Alexandria, VA: Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development.
- Tinto V. (2002). Establishing Conditions for Student Success. In: 11th Annual Conference of the European Access Network. (external PDF - size 33.4kb)
- Topping, K. J. (2000) Peer Assisted Learning: A Practical Guide for Teachers (Cambridge, MA, Brookline Books).
- Turner Y (2006) Students from mainland China and critical thinking in postgraduate Business and Management degrees: Teasing out tensions of culture, style and substance. International Journal of Management Education 5 (1), 3-11.
- Wong, H. K., and R. T. Wong. (1998). The first days of school: How to be an effective teacher. Mountainview, Calif.: Harry K. Wong Publications.